Lifetime Achievement Awards:
- The Moyra Fine Vita Award for lifetime contribution to SA Theatre.
- Theatre Managements of South Africa for contribution to changing marketing of entertainment.
- ‘Fleur de Cap’ award for Lifetime Contribution achievement and dedication towards theatre and its development in SA.
Among Other Awards:
- The Rotary International ‘Paul Harris Fellowship Award’ .
- ‘Marketing Man of the Year’ by Institute of Marketing Management.
- Honoured by Computer Week as the first business visionary in SA to recognize an opportunity arising from Networking Technology.
- The concept of Computicket was chosen as one of the top ten at Great South African Inventions Exhibition held in Cape Town.
- Rotarian Vocational Service Award for outstanding service to the community.
- Helped with research and chronicling the South African career of Sir Nigel Hawthorne for the biography Nigel Hawthorne on Stage written by Kathleen Riley.
- Compiled a history of Jews of the 19th and 20th Centuries who worked and became major figures in South African Theatre for editions of Jewish Affairs.